As of this week, I'm working on turning my Houses of Stone world into a publishable (and hopefully, eventually, a published) setting book.
My plan is to do a brief book or booklet for all this.
Here's what I want to include:
- Intro (Thematic details, how to utilize the book)
- Thematic Hooks (Ideas, samples of how to hook PCs into African style adventures)
- Map (Abstract showing types of locations that should/could be included)
- Location type descriptions
- Equipment (Specific gear, weapons, etc and how some might differ mechanically from traditional)
- Alternate XP system (stories instead of gold--playing up the oral history preference )
- WM tables
- Sample dungeon