Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

printf ("hello world");

Let's start at the beginning: this is a place for me to share thoughts--a shouting into the wind sort of deal. If you enjoy what you read then, please, comment and share. If you don't, well, keep it to yourself.

A while back I made a commitment that I would, in time, turn myself into a proper writer. I wrote a few articles and tidbits for an Android news site (see AndroidAndMe) and really enjoyed it. Unfortunately, life got in the way for a few months so I fell out of touch with the site and they took off and are soaring now. So, that leads me here--nearly two years later--looking for a place to share my thoughts on life, the universe, and everything.

Actually, more likely I'll just share my thoughts on technology, related news, gaming, and anything that tickles my academic and intellectual fancy.
Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment